Impsport Clothing Bundles

New members, clothing, website, etc
thelonebiker

Impsport Clothing Bundles

Post by thelonebiker » Sat Dec 16, 2017 4:06 pm

A lot of new members have been asking about our jerseys plus our club tt has left a fair few of us with a nice diesel pattern on the back of our shirts. Impsport are offering a bundle deal on jerseys. If we get a minimum of 10 then it reduces the cost to £39.50 a jersey. Right now on the club store individually they are £72.
Some people are after some shorts too. They will do a jersey and shorts bundle with free arm warmers for 93.50 but again thats only if there is 10 orders of the bundle
If you are interested please let me know whether you are wanting a jersey or the bundle. It will be the short sleeved full zip jersey.
Tell me your size if you are interested.
I will collect money at a later date when I know numbers and interest.
John McCracken

Peter Stewart

Re: Impsport Clothing Bundles

Post by Peter Stewart » Sun Dec 17, 2017 10:27 pm

Hi John

Put me down for a bundle in a size large.

thelonebiker

Post by thelonebiker » Tue Dec 19, 2017 9:04 am

Lots of responses on the Facebook page for this. 1 more bundle for someone and we are good to go. Good chance to get your spring summer kits cheaper than normal.
John McCracken

thelonebiker

Post by thelonebiker » Wed Jan 03, 2018 7:20 pm

Okay folks I am going to start collecting money now that I have the minimum signups for the deal. I will need to collect everyones before I order as I dont have a couple of grand lying around.
Two options 1. Paypal or 2. Bank Transfer
If you want to Paypal me the money my paypal email is johnpmccracken@hotmail.com and leave a reference with your name so I know who to tick off. If you want to do a payment by bank transfer you can message me and I'll give you the details.
Bundle takers £93.50
Shirt Only 39.50
John McCracken